Thanks to all guest post writers for these awesome posts:
- Emily Polak, Book Review: Ian Stewart’s “From Here to Infinity”
- Paul Pierce and Ashley Ross, Comparing Methods for Finding the Vertex of a Parabola
Write one yourself!
Would you like to write a guest post for Aleph Zero Categorical, which has hundreds of visits per day? You can have your post published along with your name prominently displayed at the top of your post. Need ideas? Here are some:
- Explain any math topic, proof, or idea
- Reviews of science or math books
- Academic or studying advice
You can write at any level and the post can assume as little or as much knowledge of the reader. Please send inquiries or drafts to:
Drafts should be written in plain text and can include LaTeX. For LaTeX, put inline equations in single dollar signs and display equations in double dollar signs.
It’s your chance at immortality!
**NB: guest post authors should not review any product in which they have a financial interest.
More ideas for guest posts
Here are some more ideas for guest posts:
- Review popular math books: there are so many of these, I just don’t have time to read them all for review!
- Explain a contest problem: contest problems are self-contained and would make for a great short post
- Explain the ideas in a paper: most papers are quite tricky to read. If you’ve read a paper and think you can explain part or all of it, that would be a great service to other beginning mathematicians!