Active Math blogs
- A Mind for Madness
- Abstract Algebra: Seems to be the only other blog I could find on the internet devoted to abstract algebra
- Joel David Hamkins
- Peter Cameron's Blog
- Tanya Khovanova's Math Blog
- The n-Category Cafe
Pages that link here
Thanks to all these sites that have linked to this blog:
- Math Tango linked to one of my posts
- A Korean Wikipedia page links to one of my posts in the references section near the bottom
- Carlo Mazza wrote a blog post linking to one of my posts as a reference
- Ceros y Puntos:A math blog in Spanish
- Climbing Mount Bourbaki (note: this blog is no longer active)
- Daniel Hast, an instructor and Rice University
- Joel David Hamkins a Professor of Logic at Oxford University
- John Lien, a student at Louisiana State University
- Mathblogging.org: Not a stable link but they do link to new posts whenever I write them!
- MathOverflow question with a comment that links to a post I wrote on Serre and Hurewicz fibrations. There are also a few other MathOverflow posts out there
- Online Math Degrees
- ncatlab: They link to my post on projective modules over local rings under their heading 'Kaplansky's Theorem'
- Reddit post of a user listing the math blogs they like to follow
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Stackexchange: The comments of this question link to a couple of my posts
- Wikipedia post on cotriple homology links to a blog post I wrote on cotriples. Note: I didn't put the link there.
Do you link to my blog? If so, send me a message with your address and I will post your link here.
- Hyperion Records: For an excellent selection of classical music